Home > SBPS > FAQs


1.    What are the operating hours of the General Office?

Monday to Friday 7.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. excluding weekends and public holidays


2.    When will the school gates be open?

Main Gate (opposite Canberra CC)

6.30 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.

Side Gate 1 (opposite Block 317) & Side Gate 2 (opposite Block 305)

6.45 a.m. to 7.30 a.m.

1.30 p.m. to 2.00 p.m.

3.    Are student care services available in Sembawang Primary School?

Nascans Pte Ltd

Contact number:  9641 6736

Operating Hours

Academic Term: 12.30 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.

School Holidays:  7.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. 

4.    When can parents/guardians enter the school to buy things from the bookshop?

Parents can enter the school to buy things from the bookshop during the following timings daily.

8.00 a.m. to 9.00 a.m.

11.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.

2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.

However, we strongly encourage parents to teach your children to buy things from the bookshop themselves.

5.    What is the school dentist operating hours?

Mon & Wed

8.00 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. (Last appointment @ 4.30 p.m.)

Closed for lunch from 1300-1400


Please call the dental clinic directly at 6556 0872 for appointment as the operating days and time is subjected to changes.

In case of any urgent treatment, please call any of the following clinics to ensure that staff is in before going over:


a) CHIJ St Nicholas Girls' School Dental Clinic: 6455 1996 (SBPS Dental Therapist will be in the said school on Tue, Thur, Fri)

b) Canberra Primary Dental Clinic: 6555 1777 (opening days varies)

c)  Northoaks Primary Dental Clinic: 6853 7393 (Wed, Fri)

d)  Endeavour Primary Dental Clinic: 6481 6081 (Mon-Wed)

e)  Wellington Primary Dental Clinic: 6753 4697 (Mon-Fri till 12pm only)

f)  Health Promotion Board, School Dental Centre: 6435 3782 (appointment line)


*operating days and time may be subjected to changes.


Parents may log in to the Child Consent Portal at https://childconsent.hpb.gov.sg (log in via Singpass with 2-Factor Authentication) if they wish to:

-Enrol/update the dental consent status

-Enrol/update for immunisation provided by School Health Service

-Update medical information for your child/ward